We help you Stand Out to potential employers by developing your application documents, personal visibility, and branding, so that it resonates and impresses the interview panel and target company.
Benefits to Job Application Documents & Personal Brand Coaching
Defining Your Brand
Increasing Your Visibility
Key Word & SEO Driven Documents
Application Tracking System (ATS) Compliant
Building Your Brand & Credibility
Increase Your Networks
Achieving Career Satisfaction
Gain a Competitive Advantage
Job Application Documents
Are you confident your job application documents are professional and detailed enough to make you Stand Out when applying for your next job?
Does your Resume or Curriculum Vitae (CV) lack keywords/phrases that employers and tracking systems are looking for?
Are you not being invited to interviews or progressing to the interview stage?
Our job application documents are professionally developed in accordance with today’s job market trends and recruitment automation software. Your Job application documents should:
- Portray your uniqueness and sells your values that resonate with employers
- Promote your skills and achievements that will set you apart from other job applicants.
Job Application Documents include:
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Interview Coaching
- and other job application documents
- Face-to-face or phone consultations
Personal Branding Coaching and Strategy Sessions
In today’s complex job market, skills and talent alone are not enough – you need to improve your personal brand and visibility to your target audience and networks. Our branding coaching and strategy sessions are tailored to clients needs, whether it is school students, job seekers or business owners.
- Discover who you are and stand out (ie. values, beliefs, skills, passions and achievements)
- What makes you unique? Your stories are your Personal Brand
- Identify and build your Personal Brand
- Increase your awareness of your Personal Brand
The 4 module program is tailored for both job seekers and small to medium business owners – increasing clients awareness on how to build their personal brand and manage their online and offline reputation.
Corporate Personal Branding Program – for businesses/employers to identify if they are fully utilising their staff members’ talents, skills and passions, and to improve the business’ team culture.
Personal Branding Programs Sessions includes:
- 90-minute Strategy/Coaching Sessions
- Questionnaires & Worksheets
- Skills Assessment & Gap Analysis
- Personal Branding Documents
- Social Media Strategies
- Email or Telephone Follow-Up
“You Are Your Own Brand”